There’s not much time left until Christmas and there seems to be so much to cram in to make sure you and your family have the most magical and memorable Christmas ever!
How can 321 Private Hire and Taxis help I hear you ask??
More and more of our customers are ditching their own cars and opting to book our taxis to take them around for the day. It seems finding parking and being stuck in traffic has just become too much. With taxis being able to use bus lanes and other routes, which normal drivers cannot use, and dropping off and picking up customers just outside busy and congested areas or outside venues, seems to be the way to go these days.
So if it’s Christmas shopping, followed by a meal and then the Panto, why not take advantage of our increasingly popular, tailor made taxi service. You tell us your itinerary for the day and we will arrange your travel requirements.
If you have kids with you, no problem! Our friendly and helpful drivers will help you all (and the shopping) into the car and take you safely to where you need to go.
So all you need to do is to decide where you would like to go. Gloucestershire seems to be bursting with activities this season, so to help you out, we have compiled a list of events and activities for you and the family to enjoy from now until Christmas.
You can contact us through our website to get an online quote or book online at https://321privatehire.co.uk or simply call us on 01452 321 321 or free phone 0800 6525 394.
Christmas Ice Rink at Gloucester Docks – until 2nd January 2018
• From 10 am everyday
• Can book in advance
For more information about admissions please visit:
Christmas Treasure hunt at The Dean Heritage Centre
From Saturday 18th November 2017 – Friday 15th December 2017
• Find the naughty missing elves and send them back to The North Pole in time for Christmas.
• Enjoy a Christmas treasure hunt along the way
• Free gift for every child included in the admission price
• Enjoy Christmas themed crafts
• Woodland Gruffalo trail where you can meet the Gruffalo and the Gruffalo
• Receive 50% off on admission to come back to meet Father Christmas and his naughty elves between Saturday 16th December – Sunday 24th December 2017
For more information about admission please visit: http://www.deanheritagecentre.com/
Cheltenham Christmas Market at The Promenade Cheltenham
Thursday 23rd November 2017 – Saturday 16th December 2017
• Over 40 traditional chalets selling a wide variety of festive gifts and crafts
• Lots of food and drink with music from around the world.
• Mon-Weds 10 am – 6pm
Thurs-Sat 10pm – 8 pm
Sun 11am -6pm
Dick Whittington and His Cat at The Everyman Theatre
Friday 24th November 2017 – Sunday 7th January 2018
For information about tickets and performances please visit:
Santa’s Farmyard Grotto at Cattle Country
From 2nd, 3rd, 9th, 10th, and 16th -23 December 2017
• Take a festive tractor ride to visit santa
• Meet the animals in the animal experience centre and santa in his Farmyard Grotto where each child will receive a present.
• Must book grotto tickets in advance
For more information please visit:
Christmas Trees at Batsford
Saturday 25th November 2017 – Saturday 23rd December 2017
• 9:00am – 5:00pm everyday
• Stroll through the arboretum
• Visit the café and choose your Christmas tree from a wide variety of trees
• Also wide range of handmade Christmas wreaths and gifts.
Enchanted Christmas Market at Gloucester Quays
Mon 27th November – Sunday 24th December 2017
• Browse traditional chalets and stalls selling unique Christmas gifts, food and drink
Pre-School Winter Wonderland at Prinknash Bird and Deer Park
Tuesday5th- Wednesday 6th December 2017 and 12th and 13th December 2017
• A lovely chance for younger children to visit santa while the older children are still in school.
• Meet reindeers and other animals
• Face painting
• Meet the Christmas Fariry
• Santa’s GROTTO
• Snack shop
• Gift shop
Also Winter Wonderland at Prinknash Bird and Deer Park
Weekend of 2nd, 3rd, 9th, 10th and daily 15-24th December 2017 11am -6pm
Spectacle of Light at Sudley Castle
Friday 8th –Saturday 30th December from 5:00pm
• Book in advance and save 10%
• Illuminated trail around the castle
• Lots of activities in and out the Castle
Christmas at Puzzlewood with Santa and Little Red Riding Hood
• Explore magical Puzzlewood at Christmas
• Write your letter to Santa, then dress up as Little Red Riding Hood or the Woodcutter and go off into the magical woods to find Santa and Grandma to deliver your letter.
• Make Christmas decorations to take home
Cirencester Christmas Market
Monday 11th –Sunday 17th December
• Magical Christmas market
• Full of unique and festive gifts, food and music.